Delo Grease ESI
Delo® Grease ESI® is a technically advanced, extended service interval wheel bearing, chassis and kingpin grease for a wide variety of on-road and off-road applications.
Available in NLGI grade 2
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
Delo Grease ESI delivers value through:
- Extended Service Protection to 30,000+miles (or equivalent hours)
- Extreme pressure high load carrying capacity
- Excellent corrosion and wear protection
- Excellent water resistance
- Excellent high temperature stability
- Superb low temperature pumpability
Delo Grease ESI is a technically advanced, extended service premium grease for a wide variety of on-highway and light duty off-road applications.
It is formulated with highly refined base stocks, a lithium complex thickener, rust and oxidation inhibitors, and extreme pressure and tackiness additives. Delo Grease ESI is red in color with a tacky texture, and is an NLGI 2 consistency grade.