Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30
“Delo. Let’s go further.®”
Delo® 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is a premium synthetic blend fuel economy and mixed fleet engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API CK-4 or SN service category and SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade are recommended.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 (Synblend) with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is an API CK-4 heavy duty engine oil specifically formulated for on-highway applications, including 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) compliant diesel engines with lower CO2 emissions, and 2010 compliant low emission diesel engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems calling for SAE 10W-30 heavy duty engine oil.
Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is also recommended for off-highway applications when SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade is required. It is formulated for newer engines with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems. These newer engines generally meet Tier IV (2014) emissions requirements.
It is fully compatible with previous engine models and previous API Oil Service Categories.
Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 delivers value through:
- Improved Fuel Efficiency — Up to 1% improvement vs. SAE 15W-40 oils in Class 8 diesel engine bench testing.
- Better Low Temperature Pumpability — Improved flow rate and pumpability versus SAE 15W-40 oils.
- Exceptional Deposit Control — Provides high performance piston deposit control and turbocharger protection due to its superb oxidation performance. Its high performing detergent and dispersant additives allows for extended diesel engine component protection.
- Minimized Operating Costs — Exceptional soot dispersancy and wear control. Cylinders, pistons, rings, and valve train components are well protected against wear and corrosion, providing optimum service life and minimal maintenance. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
- Excellent Emission Control System Life — Provides optimum Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) life for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus managing your maintenance costs.
- Managed Inventory Costs — Backwards compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories. Suitable for use in four-stroke gasoline and naturally aspirated turbocharged and modern electronically controlled/low emission diesel engines calling for an SAE 10W 30 heavy duty engine oil. Allows users with a wide mix of engine brands to enjoy simplified inventory and dispensing systems that may contribute to saving money, space and handling time.
- Warranty Plus Protection — Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train. Payment for Chevron lubricant-related damage to your equipment, including parts and labor. Problem resolution and technical advice from Chevron’s lubrication experts.
- Access to Chevron’s Lubrication and Industry Knowledge — Helps to maximize your bottom line business results.
Delo® 400 XLE SAE 10W 30 with ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is formulated using advanced additive technology to provide outstanding protection and improved fuel efficiency for on highway applications including 2010 compliant engines.
Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 is formulated with ISOSYN Advanced Technology, which is a combination of Chevron’s industry-leading formulating expertise with unique, high performance additive chemistry to help extend the durability of critical engine parts.
Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is a fuel economy and mixed fleet motor oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API CK-4 or SN service categories and SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade are recommended. It is formulated for engines operating under severe service and a wide range of climatic conditions.
Excellent performance in new advanced engines developed to meet the latest emissions and reliability standards and in engines equipped with features like four-valve heads, super-charging, turbo-charging, direct injection, higher power density, intercooling, full electronic management of fuel and emissions systems, exhaust selective catalytic reduction, exhaust gas recirculation, and exhaust particulate filters.
Delo 400 XLE SAE 10W-30 with ISOSYN Advanced Technology is formulated for exceptional performance with ultra low sulfur diesel (ULSD) and other low sulfur diesel fuels.
This product is recommended for use in:
- Today's most modern on highway low emission designs as well as some older engines.
- Today's most modern off highway engines where an SAE 10W-30 viscosity grade is recommended including those adapted for the most stringent emissions standards in construction, agriculture, marine, and mining applications.
- Excellent performance in Auxiliary Power Units (APUs) found on trailer refrigeration (refer) units or on truck tractors to help reduce main engine idle.