Delo 400 NG SAE 15W-40
Delo® 400 NG with ISOSYN® Technology is a premium CNG/LNG oil formulated to deliver outstanding protection and long drain performance in a wide variety of compressed natural gas (CNG), liquefied natural gas (LNG) and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) engine applications. It has demonstrated excellent field performance in a variety of operations and has the capability to help customers minimize operating costs in CNG/LNG engines of municipal bus service, Line haul and delivery truck service, waste truck operations and off road equipment.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer's recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer's maintenance practices.
For full product description see the PDS
Key benefits of Delo 400 NG SAE 15W-40 include:
- Alternative fuel performance: Delivers great performance for medium and heavy duty vehicles using CNG, LNG or LPG.
- Excellent engine cleanliness — Excellent ratings for sludge control; and valve, or piston deposits in field trials and engine tests.
- Superb oil oxidation/nitration control — Minimal main or connecting rod bearing corrosion.
Delo 400 NG is formulated with Chevron's ISOSYN Technology which incorporates premium base oils, shear stable viscosity modifier and a low ash additive package specially formulated for long service in spark and pilot diesel injection ignited, CNG/LNG engines in stressful, high temperature conditions.
- Delo 400 NG SAE 15W-40 can be used in various applications as follows:
- LNG/CNG Linehaul truck service
- LNG/CNG Delivery truck service
- LNG/CNG Waste truck service
- LNG/CNG Cement truck service
- LNG/CNG Oil Field truck servicing
- LNG Municipal Bus Service
- Light Duty CNG pick-up trucks